This is a self-catering service option that provides you with total flexibility and freedom to visit supermarkets, local colourful fish markets, farmers fruit and vegetable stalls, choose from assorted multigrain bread and baguettes, and select delicious gourmet cheeses, to prepare your own meals or eat out at cafes and restaurants as you prefer.
This is a half-board service option that provides for you to enjoy a healthy breakfast and lunch prepared by your host. These may include:
- Muesli, yogurt, selection of fruit, fruit juice, toast and tea or coffee.
- Egg Benedict on avocado salad and whole meal toast.
- Cold meat platter with a Greek feta cheese salad.
This is a full-board service option that provides for you to additionally enjoy a delicious dinner prepared by your host. This may include:
- A fish dish of baked cod with potatoes and roasted vegetables, and chocolate patisserie desert.
- Barbequed grilled kebab of pork or chicken with vegetables, and an assorted selection of regional cheeses, biscuits and grapes.
An evening meal ashore will be a cultural experience as we recommend the best restaurants in each location. They’re not always well known, but they serve the finest cuisine the region has to offer.